Table of Contents
How many games should be played at a baby shower?
How Many Games Should be Played at A Baby Shower? Depending on how long you want your baby shower to go, usually between two and three games is enough to get your guests mingling and keep them entertained, while still allowing for enough time to socialize with one another and the expecting mama.
How can I make my baby shower more fun?
Here are some tips and tricks to actually having fun at your own shower.
- Make it co-ed.
- Hold a separate one for friends and for relatives.
- Make it three hours—max.
- Serve lots of alcohol.
- Make an anonymous tip box labelled “unsolicited advice”
- Pick a convenient location.
- Buy yourself a new outfit for the occasion.
What can I use instead of baby shower games?
What can you do instead of baby shower games?
- Decorating baby onesies;
- Making headbands for a baby girl;
- Coloring pages to create a unique Alphabet book for baby;
- Decorating bibs or burp cloths;
- Creating a time capsule for baby;
- Writing future birthday cards;
- Creating funny diaper messages, etc.
How do you make a baby shower not boring?
How to Throw a Baby Shower That Doesn’t Suck
- Stop calling them showers.
- Include men* and families.
- Make it an open house.
- Ask guests to bring unwrapped gifts.
- Have optional activities.
- Serve good eats and drinks.
- 20 thoughts on “How to Throw a Baby Shower That Doesn’t Suck”
What are the most popular baby shower games?
Top 20 Best Baby Shower Games
- Don’t Say Baby. Mum’s the word when it comes to saying ‘baby’!
- Guess the Baby Game.
- Baby Items in the Bag.
- Mommy and Daddy’s Secrets.
- Baby Sketch Artists.
- Dirty Diapers.
- Guess the Baby Food.
- Guess the Mother’s Measurements.
What’s in the nappy game ideas?
Nappy Tasting All you need to do is get some nappies and number them. Then find poo looking type foods that you can put in the nappy and get the guest to use their sense of smell to work out what is what. Great fillings for the nappies are things like melted chocolate, curry paste, chocolate spread or peanut butter.
How do you do a baby shower with Covid?
4 Ways to Celebrate a Socially Distant Baby Shower During COVID-…
- Staggered in-person shower. Find an outdoor venue or a big indoor space, and break guests into “mini-showers” with just two or three people per session.
- Drive-by baby shower.
- Video baby shower.
- Group care package.
What is a diaper raffle?
In a diaper raffle, guests bring packs of diapers for the parents and get the chance to win a prize in return. Whereas at a diaper fund, guests can give money or gift cards for diapers for the parents to use when they need them.
Who should not host a baby shower?
It is considered inappropriate for you or your spouse to throw the baby shower. It is considered rude to ask someone to throw you a baby shower. Typically a close friend or one of the grandmas-to-be will throw a baby shower. It is acceptable to have a sister or other family member throw the baby shower.
What is in the diaper bag game?
For example, “You will find diapers in a diaper bag”. The next person will say, “You will find diapers and wipes in a diaper bag”. Then the next person will say, “You will find diapers, wipes and a bib in a diaper bag”. This continues until the guests can’t remember everything or they run out of items.
What games do you play at a baby shower?
Games – Baby showers traditionally involve various games, although they are not strictly necessary. If you do decide to play some games, some popular baby shower games include “Baby Shower Bingo”, “Baby Shower Price is Right”, and “Dirty Diapers” among others.
What are some gift ideas for a baby shower?
For a gift that’s fun and practical, grab a baby tub and fill it with all the things a new parent needs to keep a baby squeaky clean. Include baby shampoo, a mild soap that won’t irritate a newborn’s sensitive skin, a soft washcloth (or sponge), a hooded towel, and a bright yellow rubber ducky for good measure.
What to do at a baby shower?
Decorate. On the day of your shower,you should pick up any balloons to make certain they will not deflate too soon.