Table of Contents
- 7 What are the prerequisites to learn Java web development?
- 8 What is Java web development and how to start?
- Statements should end in a semicolon (;).
- Strings have to be enclosed in quotation marks, either a single or double.
- To increment a variable, such as a = a + 1, you can use a++.
What are the prerequisites to learn Java web development?
Of course, with Java web development, your goal is to learn the Java programming language. However, you must also learn CSS and HTML. HTML and CSS are vital components of any website. HTML is what makes a web page to begin with.
What is Java web development and how to start?
Java web development allows you to create incredible websites that vary in complexity and detail. Once you have a certain level of familiarity with Java programming, your IDE, and a few frameworks, you can start creating complex web applications. Keep in mind that creating a website is no easy feat.