Table of Contents
Which of the following is not a form of communication?
The correct answer is Reading an interesting novel. Reading an interesting novel is not a form of communication.
What is the best way to judge the success of your communication?
The best way to judge the success of your communication is through feedback. For this reason you should encourage the receiver to respond to your message.
What is the purpose of communication patterns?
Communication patterns are structures in which communication flows in an organization. They are the communication links in work teams according to the organizational structures. The patterns are related to work efficiency and who is responsible towards whom or who talks to whom.
Which of the following is a benefit of oral communication?
Oral communication is an essential for teamwork and group energy. Oral communication promotes a receptive and encouraging morale among organizational employees. Oral communication can be best used to transfer private and confidential information/matter.
Which of the following is not considered a barrier to effective communication?
Channel richness is not a barrier to effective communication. Common Barriers to Effective Communication: The use of jargon. Emotional barriers and taboos. Lack of attention, interest, distractions, or irrelevance to the receiver.
Which of the below is not an element of communication?
Answer: Among the given options time is not an element of the communication within the communication process cycle. It consists of eight key elements which are the sender, receiver, key ideas, encoding, a communication channel, decoding, and constructive feedback.
Which communication channel would be most appropriate?
1. Face-to-face communication. The richest communication channel around, face-to-face meetings are often hailed as the most effective way for teams to interact. This is because it reduces any misconstrued messages by allowing for body language, facial expressions, and other nonverbal communication.
Does the communication process begins when the sender has an idea?
The communication process begins with the sender and ends with the receiver. The first step the sender is faced with involves the encoding process. In order to convey meaning, the sender must begin encoding, which means translating information into a message in the form of symbols that represent ideas or concepts.
What are the barriers to successful communication What will you do to overcome them?
Barriers to communication can be overcome by:
- checking whether it is a good time and place to communicate with the person.
- being clear and using language that the person understands.
- communicating one thing at a time.
- respecting a person’s desire to not communicate.
- checking that the person has understood you correctly.
What are the limitations of communication?
Limitations of Communication System
- Noise limitation.
- Bandwidth limitation.
- equipment limitation.
When selecting the best form for communication what should be considered?
Some factors to consider when choosing a communication tool:
- Who is the audience?
- Does immediate feedback need to be gathered?
- Should there be a written record?
- Is the information confidential?
- Is the message urgent?
- Does the information need to be communicated to everyone in the same way and/or at the same time?