Table of Contents
Who take care of the school building?
janitor. mainly American someone whose job is to take care of a public building such as a hospital or school.
What we call a person who takes care of a building?
A caretaker is someone who looks after a building and the area around it.
How do you take care of school property?
How can we take care of our school property?
- Don’t write on walls and furniture.
- Do not cause any damage to furniture.
- Use dustbin to throw waste material.
- Keep your class neat and clean.
- Any sort of breakage and damage done even by accident, should be reported at once tothe class teacher or tothe Principal.
Who keeps your school clean?
Within the school property the school authority is accountable for cleanliness while the local municipality is accountable for keeping the area around the school clean and hygienic.
What is the synonym of caretaker?
In this page you can discover 20 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for caretaker, like: ostiary, guardian, superintendent, caregiver, steward, curator, porter, custodian, doorman, keeper and groundsman.
What do you call the person a caregiver takes care of?
caregiver Add to list Share. Someone who takes care of a very young, elderly, or ill person is called a caregiver. In Britain, this person is called a carer. Both words come from the Old English carian, “to feel concern” and also “to grieve.”
Why must we take care of school property?
When a student lacks respect for school property, it can bring the quality of life in the school down. For example, leaving litter around the school grounds can make the place seem uncomfortable and cluttered. It also poses a safety threat. Other students can slip on the litter and injure themselves.
What do you call a person who cleans buildings?
A janitor (American English, Scottish English), custodian, porter, cleanser, cleaner or caretaker is a person who cleans and maintains buildings.
How we can take care of school property?
- give an annoucement to the students.
- teachers should inform the students.
- firstly all the students should think that property as they own how they protect there own things.
- should stick some playcards on the wall to aware of children in the school.
What are housekeepers called?
In some cases, a housekeeper also cooks meals for her employers. It was once common in many countries for wealthy families to employ a live-in housekeeper, who may have been called a maid or a servant.
Who keeps your school clean answer?
Why must we take care of your school property?